Saturday 24 May 2014

Smile

Helloooooo strangers!



Once again I can't believe how long it's been since I've participated in the LIM (or any other)challenge. Despite the fact that I now have a dedicated craft room I seem to get embroiled in other things.



Anyway the challenge this week is to use a die cut. I've used a Sizzix camera die on various scraps of paper and computer generated the sentiment.


                               




And here is a little photography funny courtesy of Pinterest:


                                    Photography Humor!


That's all folks for this week - I'm surprised I remember how to do all this - take care and have a great weekend.


Kimberley









18 comments:

  1. I think I need this die... I knew that would happen this week.
    Gorgeous card Kimberley!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, it's really making you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and I LOVE the cartoon! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Kimberley.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha! Love your row of cameras, a super CAS card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your card, would be perfect for my daughter who is studying photography at Uni !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card - and the photography funny, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, both your make and your funny made me smile this morning!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the different papers and the silver "lens" you did make me laugh with Auntie Acid

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Love the colours of the cameras and the bold sentiment! BTW the cartoon is fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your fun Aunt Acid post and the card of course. Those cameras are so cute.
    Thanks for taking part.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card Kimberly!! Your cameras are awesome. I love the cartoon too. It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun card! Love the colours too :-)

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kimberly this is just fab, love those cameras!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a fab card Kimberly

    Love how you used the dies for this weeks challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Less Is More
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card :) Helen T (No 123)

    ReplyDelete