Tuesday 15 March 2011

Birthday Gift

No crafting yesterday I spent the day catching up on some jobs you can't bring yourself to do in the precious little time you have off work - cleaning the oven, defrosting the freezer (let me tell you there was no sign of global warming in there - there was enough ice to sink the Titanic). Today I've been a little more creative making chocolate orange cupcakes and this little gift project which fits in nicely with the Shabby Tea Room challenge (love that name).

I made this necklace using some foiled hearts and the gift handbag box I cut with my Cricut. The paper is from Pink Petticoat in Rose adorned with a little flower made using the George Cartridge and some Card Candy.



I made a matching gift tag but forgot to put it in the photo and I'm too lazy to do it all over again. Right off to do something useful - I can't bear to watch any more Midsomer Murders.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty - love the necklace! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little bag Kimberley, just perfect for that special little gift!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little cupcake holder! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room for our birthday bash :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely necklace and a pretty little bag! Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Bash at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty necklace, and I love the little bag- would make a delightful gift! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete