Friday 1 January 2010

If At First You Don't Succeed...

I thought I'd check back to see what resolutions I made last year and whether or not I kept them. They were:

1) to stop buying lotions and potions till I've finished everything that I currently own (gloomy profits forecast for Boots then)
2) to stop keeping things for 'good'. So starting as I mean to go on I'm sitting here, admittedly in my jammies, swathed in Chanel No.5 from top to toe and it feels good (cue James Brown)!

I failed on both counts - I think the keeping things for 'good' is an age thing - from when you didn't have that much so you had everyday things and things that were kept for special occasions.

So lets try again - my resolutions for this year (lets hope I have more success in keeping them) are:

1) to finish all cosmetic/toiletries before buying/opening new ones
2) to stop keeping things for 'good' - enjoy the things I'm fortunate enough to have
3) lose weight

I hope you had more success with your resolutions and once again I would like to wish you all a very happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment