Saturday 25 April 2009

Best Friends


Back to my safe pastels. This one is for Sketch Saturday and Our Creative Corner which is to use your own favourite colour combination.

I've used my favourite Pink Petticoat DP's in Pretty Pink and Sage. This image is a Dovecraft Smirk stamp coloured with my new Copic pens. Not sure if I like these - the skin tone is supposedly baby skin pink - these two must have had too much Irn Bru I think. The matching ribbon is also from Dovecraft.

Enough crafting for today the sun is finally out in full strength so I think I'll do a bit of gardening and catch a few rays.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. aww lovely card fabby colours, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is so cute! Love the layout and the colors so much, great work!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend

    hugs Bine (Zimtschnecke)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card, the Irn Bru comment made me smile. Thanks
    Barbara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute card - Kimberley!!! Your favorite colors are so pretty - perfect for this time of year :)!!!

    Thank your for playing the OCCC with us!!! ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card. Love your double punched border.

    ReplyDelete