Saturday 14 March 2009

Smooth Sage


I hope you are enjoying your weekend. It's a lovely sunny day today in the West of Scotland - I think when it's brighter it gives you a little lift don't you?

This is my card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge and I just loved this sketch - I think it's a really feminine one. So my offering is using Pink Petticoat Blooming Doodles and Washed Out papers in Sage. The image has been coloured using Whispers pens, the large flower has been die cut and embossed and the smaller ones have been punched. The scalloped edge is a Fiskars border punch. A little ribbon and paper dots and that's it.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Kimberley....love the colour combo and your cute image...finished off with all those gorgeous flowers and card candy......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - its gorgeous. I love your soft colours and your scalloped edge is so pretty!
    We had a nice day in Northern Ireland today too - I actually got out and did some weeding (though my muscles are complaining now!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, love the image and the embossed flower x

    Jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, I love the muted colours, very sumptious card, gorgeous :-)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kimberley, oh love these PP papers and cute image ~ the embossed flower looks great.
    Thanks for joining in with my sketch this week at PBSC
    Have a great day
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card kimberley, i love pp papers.
    shell x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very delicate and feminine Kimberley - love your pretty punching and cute image. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so very soft and feminine...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet cute hedgie, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how gorgeous what a pretty card so soft and subtle and such pretty punching and colouring.

    Its so lovely.

    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete