Monday 16 March 2009

Raindrops on Roses......

...... and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things......

Bet you won't be able to get that out of your head for the rest of the day!

I've used some of my favourite things for the Sketch and Stash Challenge and the Cupcake Craft Challenge:

Pink Petticoat
Polka Dots
Pink
Handbags




The theme on Cupcake was to choose from three combinations of colours. I chose pink and brown and used the sketch over on Sketch and Stash. I've recently rediscovered these Blooming Doodles images from Pink Petticoat and I love them.

Anyway here are the rest of the lyrics just in case you are struggling - I don't want you torturing yourself trying to remember them.

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favourite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favourite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. Cute card I like the image

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is beautiful great design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kimberley well done on so many challenges in one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimberley thank for joining in you have made a fab card from the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card and I love pink petticoat and love what you've used and done with this one.

    Gorgeous.

    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really sweet card - love the papers you used

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty - love all the pink and the fab girly image x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Kimberley, great take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Kimberley. Great use of PP.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash,
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, Kimberley!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete