Tuesday 3 March 2009

Inspired


Woo-hoo....the lovely Glenda has three new pals....for a while there she was Billy No Mates in my followers list....thanks to all for following.

Anyway, after a totally unproductive weekend I've made a little card tonight for the Cupcake Craft Challenge - which is to create a card using a photograph for inspiration. I'm also entering it into Charisma Cardz Challenge which is to make a pretty card for mum.

Mine is in a lovely Sunshine Yellow DP and image from Pink Petticoat. I've added some black card to frame (my inner Goth thing again), the ribbon is recycled from a Links charm and a little black bling in the centre of the large bloom from my stash.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. love your card it is so beautiful thank you for taking part this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, such a gorgeous card, perfect image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is lovely - simple but stunning! Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Kimberley. I love the sunshine yellow and goth black combo. A really pretty image too. Thaks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, I love the colours
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, I love those colours, they're great together. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colour combo and I love the image. Very stylish card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how cute! thanks for playing with us this week at CCC

    ReplyDelete