Saturday 21 March 2009

Hound Dog


Hope your weekend is getting off to a flying start. Not so good weatherwise here today but at least it's dry.

Here is my entry for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge and I've used my favourite image of the PB stamps I own (which is not too many I have to add). This one just lends itself to a 'sorry' card. The card is very simple as the K&Co paper is quite fussy and as you know I don't really do fussy. I've matted it onto Pink Petticoat Washed Out Bubblegum, doodled around the outside of the image as is the requirement of the challenge and stamped the sentiment using a Studio G bargain alphabet stamp set.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

  1. Great card! Such a cute little doggie! Love what you did with the sentiment.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Kimberley....love the papers..your cute image and fab doodling...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that image, fab card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, I love the little dog image xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with such a cute image!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - your little dog is so cute and I also love your papers and colour theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this little guy, cute paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image and card Kimberley. And yes it does lend itself to a sorry card.
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sweet card, love the cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Kimberley - love your adorable cute image. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, I wonder what he's sorry for! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete