Friday 20 March 2009

Flower Power

Last cards of today and I'm entering these into the ABC Challenge - F is for.... Flowers.

The first one is using my favourite Papernation decoupage image, a computer generated sentiment and a little ribbon.



The second is just from leftovers from a previous card using Pink Petticoat paper and image and a little bling from my stash.



I've really enjoyed being off this week and would like to thank all those who have visited and left me comments - all are very much appreciated.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberley,
    Two brilliant cards! Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! I really like the yellow and black from the second card!
    X, Ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card -
    Thank you for joining us on abc this week x

    ReplyDelete