Wednesday 11 February 2009

P is for.........Pink Elephant


Yippee half way through the week already. Isn't it naff to be a wage slave dreaming your life away? A little extra one this week from this time poor crafter and it's for the new Pink Elephant Challenge which is to use my favourite colour combo of pink, black and white.

The papers are Pink Petticoat in Pretty Pink, the monogram is again from PP, the decorative border has been cut with a Fiskars punch, layered Prima flowers and a little ribbon from my stash. I'm quite pleased with the way this one has turned out - I think it's very girly - I hope the recipient likes it.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure Pauline will love this card - I know I would if I got one like it. Thanks for joining us at the Pink Elephant Challenge this week - hope you will have time to come back next week for our new challenge.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! It is very girly girl looking. I wish my name was Pauline right now!!
    Thanks for entering our 1st challenge at TPE. We hope to see you back again next week!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that background paper!! and the big monogram :)
    thanks for helping to make our first challenge a success :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete