Saturday 7 February 2009

Blue For You


I'm a bit happier with this one I think for Sketch Saturday. The DP is unknown as the front has fallen off the pad it's so old, the image is PB coloured with Whispers pens and I've added some Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing.

I need to clear up now as today is the start of the Six Nations 2009. I'm rugby mad which is a bit surprising as I don't really like anything that doesn't involve wearing lipstick. Once we run onto the field in our opener against Wales at Murrayfield tomorrow I'll be overcome with emulsion whilst singing Flower of Scotland and then screaming like a banshee if we even look like scoring a try.



Bye for now and enjoy the rest of your Saturday. Oh and I hope your team wins - as long as your team is Scotland!

Rugby Update: Scotland 13 - Wales 26
It could have been worse I suppose - still onward and upward!


3 comments:

  1. Great card, luv the colours you have chosen, enjoy ya rugby match, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love the extra touch with the embossing! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card, love your image :)

    ReplyDelete