Friday 26 December 2008

Fit to Burst


I hope Santa was good to everyone yesterday - he certainly was to me.

Just a little thank you card for the lovely Christine (you know who you are) and family for entertaining us yesterday.

I've used a Pink Petticoat image (love his little fat tummy, he looks the way I feel), the cardstock has been printed with Pink Petticoat 'Big Dots', the sentiment has been computer generated and a little ribbon and glitter from my stash.

Quite pleased with the way it has turned out considering there's a herd of elephants trampling about inside my head right now and I'm not sure whether it's New Year or New York. Despite the excesses of yesterday I need something suitably disgusting to eat right now as a cure (i.e. anything remotely healthy is not an option).

Thanks for looking!



PS I've decided to place this on the new challenge blog Sketch and Stash Challenge as the Pink Petticoat 'Chubby Chums' image is a new and before unused image. The challenges haven't officially started yet but as there's blog candy on offer you've got to be in it to win it. This new and exciting challenge site looks like it's going to be very very popular judging by the number of followers it has already - so pop on over there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment