Sunday 7 September 2008

Post Holiday Blues


We have just returned from our holidays in Zakynthos so I haven't been blogging for a while. As usual Ian spent much of his time underwater scuba diving whilst I topped up the tan. I must admit I missed my craft stuff - I can't really sacrifice shoes in my baggage allowance to take some stuff along I've already pared it down and still managed to be over. I hope you enjoy some of Ian's underwater photo's (colours not that good I'm afraid as he forgot the red filter lens for his camera).

If you ever visit Laganas in Zakynthos make sure you visit La Bella Napoli italian restaurant where you will not only find the best food in the resort but also the most lovely people including Kiri, Fabio, little Alessio and not forgetting Susan. I have sent this thank you card to them to thank them for their kindness - I hope they like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment